This Event Is Now Closed.
EMERALD DISTRICTS ATHLETICS CLUB
CENTRAL HIGHLANDS TRACK AND FIELD CARNIVAL,
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 16-17 JUNE, 2018
ONLINE NOMINATION SYSTEM NOW CLOSED. FOR LATE NOMINATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Late nominations will not be accepted where sprint events are at or reach 8 lane capacity.
The FINAL TIMETABLE IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE LINK ABOVE.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES
- Visiting clubs are allocated an event area to assist in over the weekend.Please be prepared to assist wherever you can.
- The athletes are responsible for reporting to the event areas at least 5 mins prior to the start of the event. For track events, the marshalling tent is located near the 100m start line. For field events, go straight to the event location.
- ENSURE NO TRACK EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE BEFORE CROSSING THE TRACK TO REACH THE INSIDE OVAL.
- If you have ordered an event program, please collect these form the admin desk
Field Trials (except high jump)
- Athletes 4yrs to 9yrs: 3 trials only
- Athletes 10yrs and above: 3 trials with top 8 doing a further 3 trials (6 in total)
- Members of Athletics Clubs are to wear their clubs uniform with bib number.
- Unattached athletes may wear their school sports uniform or a plain coloured shirt or singlet. Bib numbers can be collected from the admin desk on arrival.
- Shoes must be worn for all events.
- Spike shoes may be worn in age groups 10yrs and above. 10-12yr are only permitted to wear spikes in laned events, jumps and javelin. Years 13 and up laned and unlaned events, jumps and javelin.
Personal Throw Implements
- If you are bringing your own throw implement to use, it must be approved by a field referee prior to event commencement. Private implements are added to the pool and can be used by other athletes. Collect the implement after the event is completed.
HOW TO ENTER
Entries are taken online and close at 11pm Sunday 10th June. Athletes may only enter in their own age group, or for athletes aged 14 and above, may compete in OPEN events as well as their own age group if of a suitable standard.
NOMINATIONS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL SUNDAY 10TH JUNE 11pm
Payment is by Mastercard, Visa or Paypal through the online registration process. If you are having difficulties with the online registration system, please contact the ANQ Office on 07 4721 4998 or email@example.com
Athlete age is at 31st Decemeber 2018. Masters age category is based on the age as on the first day of competition.
Athletes registered with ANQ, QA, QLAA, QMA
|Athletes 4 to 9 years*
$20.00 (total for maximum 7 events)
|Masters Athletes *
||$25.00 (total for maximum 8 events. Open events add $5 per event)
|Athletes 10 to Open
||$7.00 per event
* Age groups 4 to 9yrs receive a participation medallion.
* Masters receive a Gift
Non Registered Athletes
A $25.00 fee applies to Athletes not registered nor financial with an athletics club. Please ensure this is selected during the registration process
Refunds will not be issued for online entries under any circumstances unless the meet is cancelled and not rescheduled.
Club Athletes will compete for their registered club and wear correct uniform and registration bib numbers. Independent Athletes are to wear a plain colour top and will be issued with bib numbers for the day.
IMPORTANT NOTES – READ CAREFULLY
- The 2018 Central Highlands Track &Field Carnival will be held on Saturday 16June and Sunday 17 June, 2018 at the Marist College Emerald, Jeppesen Drive Emerald. First event Saturday commences at 9am and Sunday at 8am.
- ANQ age limitations and event specifications apply. Competition will be conducted according to ANQ and IAAF rules.
- Athletes in age groups 4yrs to 9yrs will receive a participation medallion. Athletes aged 10yrs to Open compete for placing awards, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Male & Female.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn for all events.
- Spiked shoes may be worn by athletes in age groups 10 years and above. 10-12 years are only permitted to wear spikes in laned events, jumps and javelin. Ages 13 years and above may wear spikes in all laned and unlaned events, jumps and javelin. Spike shoes must only be worn at the start of the event and removed before leaving the track or event area.
- Lane allocation by random draw. With the exception for HighJump, athletes 10yrs to Open 3 trials in field events with top 8 conducting a further 3 trials. 4yrs to 9yrs 3 trials only.
- All athletes aged 12 y
- Entries close at 11pm Friday 8 June- EXTENDED TO SUNAY 11TH JUNE 11PM
- Event Duties. A carnival like this requires a lot of assistance to run each event. As is common with most regional carnivals, clubs who are participating will be given an field area to look after during the carnival.
- Hammer Competitors cannot compete unless signed written confirmation of competency by an accredited hammer coach is provided before the close of nominations. Declarations to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries should be directed to the carnival coordinators (Louise 0429 966 634 or Carmel 0447 714 093
In submitting my entry I accept and understand that I must abide by the competition rules and regulations of Athletics North Queensland. I acknowledge that I have read, understood and agreed to the information printed above. I confirm that all of the information provided by me in completing my online entry is correct and acknowledge that my entry may be refused if I provide false information.